Thursday, June 7, 2012

Artwork or To-Do List?




Yes, this is one of my to-do lists. It is utilitarian - if I want to get something done I have to write it down, end of story. But this configuration is also pleasing to my eye. I like the hodge-podge aspect of it and the really bad handwriting and the different colored inks and the overall contained messiness of it all. As I critique my to-do list, I realize that improvements could be made. For instance, incorporating different colored posties...or maybe adding some objects...and also a couple of small dog drawings...

FYI, The image you see on the iPad is a mock-up for a commission painting that I am currently working on. More updates on that later.


For show announcements, studio news, special offers, and new work previews.

No comments:

Post a Comment