Saturday, October 13, 2012

Acquisition News - Vanderbilt University

Installation View of "Abstract Study (lamp)", "Abstract Study (smoke and arrows)" and "Abstract Study (tree)"

I am happy to announce that Vanderbilt University's Finance Department just acquired several of my paintings and  mixed media collages. I'm really excited to be able to share these installation photos with you. So often I send my artwork out into the world and I never get to see it again in its new home. Receiving these images was a real treat and I feel proud of my babies! This is why I do what I do. It is my hope that these works will be edifying to their new family – enhancing the environment and fostering creativity. That's what artwork does for me and I hope that is what my art does for others. So many thanks to my Nashville art advisor for making this project possible.

Installation View of "Study 2", "Study 8" and "Study 13"

Installation View of "Tropical Landscape", "Twist", "Landscape", "Dark Landscape" and "Splash"

Installation View of "Nature Abstraction 1" and "Nature Abstraction 2"



For show announcements, studio news, special offers, and new work previews.

No comments:

Post a Comment